Shipping and Returns
COVID-19 may delay the delivery process, due to increased pressure on delivery networks. We will continue to dispatch our orders within our regular timeframes (2 working days). Gov.uk guidelines state there is no current evidence to suggest that the virus can be spread through post or packages.
As our products are manufactured in Lithuania, a zero-tariff is applied to our products when imported into Europe. However, European customers will have to pay local VAT. Relevant paperwork will be sent electronically via DHL and you will be required to pay the local taxes before, or at the time of receiving your order.
Unfortunately, as a small business, it doesn’t make financial sense for us, or our customers, to pay these taxes on your behalf (DHL would charge us £16 per order). In July 2021 these regulations are due to change and we will review our policy.
Shipping rates & delivery
We ship worldwide from London and offer free global shipping on orders over £150. UK shipping carriers: Royal Mail and DHL. International shipping carrier: DHL. Flat rates and delivery times below.
- UK Standard (3–5 working days) — £5
- UK Express (1-2 working days) — £8
- Europe (1-3 working days) — £25
- US (2-4 working days) — £20
- Canada (2-5 working days) — £25
- Australia & NZ (3-5 working days) — £30
- Rest of the World (3-5 working days) — £30
European fees have risen by £5 due to an increase in DHL charges following Brexit. International shipping times may vary due to customs clearance. For countries outside the UK, the customer will be liable to pay for local sales tax or import duties that apply to the purchase. We will provide the relevant paperwork electronically via DHL.
- Orders are processed within 2 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- A confirmation email will be sent once your order has been fulfilled. A tracking link will be provided.
- Unfortunately we are unable to ship to PO boxes.
- All prices on the website are inclusive of UK VAT.
- After an order has been delivered to the correct shipping address, Blue Elvin cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges are accepted up to 30 days after delivery. The product must be unused and in its original condition. Orders are refunded in full excluding shipping costs, customs and import duties. We offer free returns and exchanges for UK orders.
To request a return or exchange please contact us: email@example.com, include your full name, order number, and reason for return or exchange. Once return or exchange is confirmed please send back your item in its original packaging (including printed materials). For international returns or exchanges please use tracked postage, providing us with tracking details.
Returns/Exchanges address :
PO Box 76185
London, N5 9EB
Following an inspection of your returned/exchanged item please allow up to 5 days for us to process it.
Need more help? Please refer to our FAQs page or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.